GP4T parking terminals
Entry and exit terminal - GP4T
Parking system terminals are placed at the entry to and exit from a car park and are used as check-in/out terminals. Both the entry and exit terminals have the same housing construction, partial types differ by used peripherals placed on the front panel.
The basic version of the entry terminal is equipped with a bar code printer for the dispensing of parking cards. The entry terminal front panel is equipped with a push button for the dispensing of parking cards. Cards are dispensed via the slot in the bottom section of the panel. A display is placed above the push button so important information relevant for correct exit from the car park can be read by the customer.
- the dispensing of parking cards (short-term parking cards)
- the checking of parking cards validity (long-term parking cards, congress parking cards, parking cheques)
- the checking of the authorization to enter the car park
At its bottom part, the exit terminal front panel is equipped with a bar code scanner and an information display.
- the checking of parking cards validity
- the checking of the authorization to exit the car park
If required, other optional peripherals can be connected to the entry and exit terminals:
- printer of cards with magnetic stripe
- reader of cards with magnetic stripe
- contactless card reader